Thursday, May 1, 2008

Home full of love~

My home is located at Taipei in DAAN . I love this section because of its convenience,no matter where you go , every transportation is nearby.


This is the place under my house . As a result of Christmas Day ,there is a big christmas tree in the middle of the place . We will hold a big assemblage that every henant should provide a dish of food , and evryone will have a abundant meal together.

When you step into the door , you will see the living room.I feel so relaxed as soon as entering this place and have a sense of safety.I like to watch TV with riding the treadmill and I also found that you have to change your attention when exercising if you feel tired and barren. I love to listen to music that my sister plays the piano which is placed in the living room. The most happiest time to me is watching TV , chatting and eating with my family at dinner.This place is always filled with laughters and happiness.



This is my room.My sister and I have shared this room since we were in elementry school.We posted many favorite star's posters in our room. I like to lie in my bed reading comic books with music.When New year is coming , my room is full of relatives , and the atmosphere is really teeming.We always played cards during NEW YEAR EVE .WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME!!





This is where I sleep in.This room is lJAPANESE style,and it also releases a smell like wood.I sleep with my mom and sister.There is still a space next to this room which is used to place house plants . It has a classic atmosphere when drinking tea in the tea table.There is a TEDDY BEAR sitting in the ground. I love my home either because of my family or warmness .


According to proverb"Home is the best harbor ". I can tell you, I firmly agree to this sentence.

No comments: