Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Every girl's dream - Teddy Bear

I went toTeddy Bear's exposition in SHINKONG MITSUKOSHI.There are a lot of kinds of Teddy Bear.If you see every bear carefully,you will find that every bear is defferent from one to one,beacuse they were all made handcrafted.The bear I like most was one whose fur was like the shape of roses and its color was pink . Oh~~What a romance bear!!!


The name of "Teddy Bear"came from a legand.In 1902 autumn,the American bagman Roosevelt went out hunting in the region near Mississippi,but he did not hunt one.His suites wanted to comfort him,so they tied a small black bear in the tree.Roosevelt saw the bear's cute and grotty appearance,and he did not have the heart to kill it.From then on,Roosevelt promised that he will not hunt bears anymore. Eventually , this event lead a passion of bears,whose name was Roosevelt's home name " Teddy ".




My first Teddy Bear was my birthday present in ten years old.I bought it in a Teddy's store . Its color was coffee,and its eyes were big.Once I walked into the store,I firmly knew it was my bear,because it was so appealing to me that I did not know why.It was named after my puppy pet "QQ" . Alough I am eighteen years old now,QQ is still my favorite doll .I believe I will love it forever which remains all of my memories.

No comments: